Thursday 17 November 2011

Archivum: The Journey of the Archivist




Archivum (Animatic) from Ian O'Shea on Vimeo.

More from the project at the kent archives. Here's some concept art and movement studies i've done on location and of course the animatic (Music by Callum Jackson). The film is a metaphor for the task the archivist undertakes, in this case someone who finds and organizes information amongst a never ending sea of documents and information. I'll post some animation tests i've done later in the week. (please comment)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm amazed how this is beautiful. I was browsing through google, looking for interesting images of archivology and found your blog. This week I do some drawings on the wall of University that I study here in Brazil. I want to inspire in their designs, if you allow, then send the photo with the final result. Congratulations, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the comment. I will be posting the final film on this blog in January. Until then i'll be updating more work as the project progresses. Regards, Ian.

    ReplyDelete